Woodlawn Neighborhood Association
Land Use & Transportation Committee Meeting Agenda
4:30 pm, Sunday, March 5, 2017
at P’s & Q’s, 1301 NE Dekum St.
Note: If you live or work in the Woodlawn Neighborhood, you are invited to attend.
1. Introductions and Purpose: committee’s purpose and scope
2. Approve-Amend agenda with any additional land use notices
3. Old Business
· Woodlawn Neighborhood Association’s Affordable Housing Position
4. New Business
· Suspicious/Abandoned Cars – How and where to report
· Responses from two developers regarding a meeting about their projects