Woodlawn Neighborhood Association General Meeting Agenda
Tuesday July 5th, 2022 07:00pm
VIRTUAL ONLY FOR JULY!
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/3014662210?pwd=d3VKbXkzVldqYzNWU2RwVm9OUkZyZz09
Meeting ID: 301 466 2210
Meeting will be recorded and posted to YouTube and/or streamed on Facebook.
Your voice matters in our community-let it be heard here.
All are invited and welcomed.
7:00 – 7:15 Welcome and Introductions. Please share your name, pronouns, and a summer activity you love.
7:15 – 7:20 Approve June meeting notes and July agenda
7:20 – 8:00 General Business
- Correction from last meeting: Liz Kennedy has been a member of the Land Use and Transportation Committee for years and done great work. More members are still needed- Please see her or Anjala if you are interested
- One more round of gratitude to Rick Reynolds for organizing and to all those who helped make the Woodlawn Cleanup a success. Check out the recap here: https://tinyurl.com/Cleanup22recap
- Multnomah County Budget Advisory Committee accepting applications
- No budgeting or financial expertise is necessary! Just an interest in the programs and budget process of the County and availability to attend meetings.
- Info and application here: multco.us/oci/cbacs
- August Events, traditionally, National Night Out at Woodlawn Park
- Volunteer(s) needed to organize
- Ideas for other events?
- Woodlawn Help Crew-sign up to assist our neighbors
8:00 – 8:20 Board Business-
- Treasurer’s Report-Dennis Kennedy
- Land Use and Transportation-Anjala Ehelebe
- The residence at 6243 NE 19th is scheduled for demolition
- Neighbors have until July 7th at 11:59pm to appeal
- Farmer’s Market – Keith Baich
- NECN-Dennis Kennedy
- NET-Erin Cooper
8:20 – 8:30 Final thoughts, announcements, other upcoming events
8:30 Meeting adjourns
REMINDER: WNA DOES NOT MEET IN AUGUST!
Thank you for coming! Hope to see you Tuesday, September 6th for our next meeting,
In Person at Oregon Public House 700 NE Dekum St, Portland, OR 97211, Online on Zoom and FB Live