Woodlawn Neighborhood Association is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Woodlawn Neighborhood Association’s Zoom Meeting
Time: April 5th, 2022 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 301 466 2210
Woodlawn Neighborhood Association General Meeting Agenda
Online at Zoom ID: 301 466 2210 and Facebook
Meeting online only this month.
Meeting will be recorded and posted to YouTube.
Your voice matters in our community-let it be heard here. All are invited and welcomed.
7:00 – 7:15 Welcome and Introductions. Please share your name, pronouns, and something you are enjoying right now
7:15 – 7:20 Approve March meeting notes and April agenda
7:20 – 8:00 General Business
- Proposed by Nancy Flynn: Donation for Stride for Seniors team for Meals of Wheels from WNA as we have given in years past.
- Rick Reynolds-follow up on clean up planning:
- Still planned for Sunday June 5
- Received $5000 Metro grant
- Will be held at Woodlawn School
- Proposal: involve the PTA and split the funds? Will get the word out, expand the volunteer pool, and benefit a great neighborhood partner
- Replacing the WNA secretary – Beth Heins needs to step down as of the June meeting. Typical duties of the secretary role:
- Posting agenda to gowoodlawn.com
- Sending mailchimp email with the agenda
- Adding subscribers to the mailchimp list as requested
- Taking and posting minutes to gowoodlawn.com
8:00 – 8:20 Board Business-
- Treasurer’s Report-Dennis Kennedy
- Land Use and Transportation-Anjala Ehelebe
- Farmer’s Market
- NECN-Dennis Kennedy
- NET-Erin Cooper
8:20 – 8:30 Final thoughts, announcements, other upcoming events
Shared by the Woodlawn PTA contact Amy Fauver:
Woodlawn Elementary School PTA invites you to support your neighborhood elementary school by participating in our annual plant sale! We partner with New Leaf Greenhouse to bring you beautiful flowers and delicious organic herbs and vegetables for your garden. You can choose between many varieties of annual and perennial plants, offered in a range of containers and sizes.
Orders must be placed by Wednesday April 13. Pick up at Woodlawn for plant sales is Thursday, May 5th – just in time for Mother’s Day!
All the details and the link to order can be found on our website at https://woodlawnwildcats.org/spring-plant-sale/
Funds support our school community including staff appreciation, support for families and classrooms, and school events. More information about all we do is on our website. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or for help with your order or pickup coordination.
8:30 Meeting adjourns
Thank you for coming! Hope to see you Tuesday, May 4th at 7pm for our next Meeting!