Woodlawn Neighborhood Association General Meeting Agenda
May 2, 2023 7pm
Please make every effort to join us In Person at Classic Foods: 817 NE Madrona
Or online on Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/3014662210?pwd=d3VKbXkzVldqYzNWU2RwVm9OUkZyZz09
Meeting ID: 301 466 2210
Also online at Facebook Live
Welcome and Vision: “In the future, Woodlawn will be a place where people live harmoniously, respectfully, and in support of one another. The neighborhood will be a clean and thriving community… All Woodlawn residents will share and pursue the common values of health, efficiency, beauty, equity, and justice.”
7:00 – 7:15 Introductions
- Please share name, pronouns, & what brought you to tonight’s meeting.
- Conversation/breakout room with neighbor(s) new to you
7:15 – 8:00 General Business
- Approve April meeting notes.
- Presentation by Jessica from Dekum St Theatre
- Need volunteer for secretary position, webpage updates, as well as Facebook page monitoring.
- Update on Easter Egg Hunt Event
- Update on Neighborhood cleanup planning – date and next steps
- Fundraising Drive for 2023
8:00 – 8:20 Board Business
- Treasurer’s Report
- NECN Report
- Land Use and Transportation
- Farmer’s Market Update
- Neighborhood Emergency Team (NET)
8:20 – 8:30 Additional agenda items and announcements